Weight Watchers, if you love to eat ice cream but refrain from doing so due to the high sugar content, then this Bell Popsicle recipe is perfect for you.
Are you also one of those who do not like the taste of rather juice? Well, we don’t blame you. Most of us inadvertently consume it just for nutrition. But, did you know you can actually make it an aperitif?
With this in mind, we have a recipe made with but definitely tastier than the usual Bell Sherbet. We’ll share with you Bell’s Popsicle Juice recipe!
The ingredients you need:
- 1 Bell
- 5 to 6 strawberries (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon rock salt
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 to 8 mint leaves
- Popsicle template
- Ice cream sticks
- Water (to maintain consistency)
Step 1: Break the peel off the fruit and scrape all the pulp with the help of a spoon. Now, add the cold water to a bowl and using your hands, mash the pulp.
Step 2: Then, with the help of a sieve, filter the pulp and throw out the residue.
Step 3: Take a pestle and mortar to chop the mint leaves. Add these leaves to the juice but extract.
Step 4: Add strawberries, rock salt, honey, and lemon juice to this mixture.
Step 5: Pour this mixture into the popsicle mold, insert the sticks, and place it in the freezer.
Step 6: After 5 to 6 hours, you can enjoy this frozen dessert without worrying about your weight!
Here are some of the benefits that Peel Juice has for you
Did you know that bale fruit is a rich source of vitamins C, A, B1, B6, B12, riboflavin, calcium, potassium, and fiber? It also has great importance in Ayurveda and has been used since time immemorial due to being a powerhouse of essential nutrients.
Here are some of the benefits of including bill fruit in your diet:
- Helps prevent constipation.
- It helps in losing weight because it boosts the metabolism process.
- According to a study published in The Journal of Herbal PharmacotherapyDrinking fruit juice twice daily for 30 days can significantly reduce blood sugar levels.
- Bel Fruit is great for your complexion as it prevents the common summer rashes.
- It also helps maintain the cholesterol level in the body.
So, ladies, what are you waiting for? Try this ice cream and beat the heat in a healthy way.