If you don’t trust supermarket packaged peanut butter, make it yourself at home. Yes, it is not difficult!
Fresh toast and tea is one of the most popular breakfast combinations in Indian homes. Or let’s just say singles love it very much; After all, it can be enjoyed at any time during the day. But then what is your favorite toast without a layer of nut butter? But it is also important to remember that the items you buy at the supermarket are full of sugar and fat. That’s why we’re here to share with you this homemade peanut butter recipe. There seems to be a lot of work?
You only need four ingredients and five minutes. surprised? Well, this quick peanut butter recipe is proof of that. Come on, let’s have a try!
- 500 grams of roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- A spoonful of olive oil
- a pinch of salt
Step 1: Place the peanuts in a food processor. Turn on the food processor and let it run for 4-5 minutes.
Step 2: During this time, you will notice that the peanuts turn from the crumbs into a dry ball and then into a soft and creamy “liquid” peanut butter. Add a little honey and olive oil to add some texture. Add a pinch of salt as well.
Step 3: keep this butter in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
Tip: If you like the crunchy kind of peanut butter, keep about 50 grams of the roasted peanuts aside and blend them roughly. You can also crush it with a mortar and pestle, and add it to butter before storing it.
Here’s why you are replacing packaged croutons with peanut butter
Did you know that exercise just can’t make you lose weight? The calorie deficit is what does the whole trick. But this does not mean that you have to starve yourself. All that means is to replace your regular diet with some healthy alternatives. This way, you will not only lose weight, but you will gain in other ways as well!
Moreover, it helps keep you more satiated, as peanut butter is loaded with monounsaturated fats and protein.
1. Peanut butter is an energy booster.
2. Helps maintain blood sugar levels of the person. According to a study published in Journal of the American Medical AssociationEating a tablespoon of peanut butter can help reduce the risk of diabetes.
3. According to a study published in the journal Nutrition and cancerPeanut butter also helps relieve stress. The presence of beta-sitosterol is a big plus, as it helps to regulate the production of cortisol in the body.
4. Peanut butter is great for your skin, hair, eyes and brain, all thanks to the presence of Vitamin E in it.
5. If you are a fitness freak or an athlete, you should consume peanut butter, as it helps the muscles recover faster.
6. If calcium is not helping you to improve bone health, try adding a tablespoon of peanut butter to your diet. This is because it contains vitamin K which helps in better calcium absorption.
Isn’t it surprising how making this 5-minute recipe can make such a positive change in your health? So, wait no longer and try this peanut butter recipe soon!