Renowned fitness coach Yasmine Carracciwala shared a quick and easy recipe for coffee muffins, and we can’t wait to try it. After all, it strikes the perfect balance between taste and health.
Do you love coffee? If yes, then we are not surprised. There are millions of people in the world who cannot start their day without a cup of scent. But what about using coffee to make desserts? We’re as excited as you, because celebrity fitness trainer Jasmine Karachiwala shared a healthy, delicious equal portion coffee bun recipe!
I recently used Instagram to share this recipe, and guess what you can make these cookies in just five minutes.
This is what she wrote in her last post, Craving something sweet after a tiring day? Here’s a delicious, quick recipe for you!
Check out her Instagram post here:
Here are all the ingredients you’ll need to make a jasmine version of the coffee cakes:
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon of peanut butter
2 tablespoons of jaggery syrup
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
Here’s how to prepare it:
Step 1: Take a bowl and add egg yolks, peanut butter, and jaggery syrup. Mix all ingredients well.
NB: You can also add maple syrup.
Step 2: Now, add cocoa powder and mix.
Step 3: Drop biscuit dough balls, form them into a cake shape, and place them on a baking tray.
The fourth step: Add chocolate chips to it and bake for five minutes.
Fifth step: Put it on a plate and serve.
Here’s why coffee cake is such a healthy dessert:
- Coffee is packed with nutrients like vitamins B2, B5, BE, magnesium and potassium. These are all the nutrients necessary for the body to function efficiently.
- Coffee helps break down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates, and the caffeine in coffee can also aid in fat loss.
- Jasmine used jaggery syrup, which is healthier than refined sugar. As we already know, jaggery is full of antioxidants and minerals like zinc and selenium, which help prevent damage from free radicals.
- In fact, these cookies can help you burn fat.
- Caffeine has the ability to boost your mental faculties.
- Coffee is also known to improve your mood, especially if you are sleep deprived.
So, wait no longer and try this recipe today!