If you are looking to lose those extra pounds, pizza clearly cannot be your best friend. Well the answer is no – you can get pizza and eat it too, celebrity dietitian Pooja Mukhija. Read on to find out more.
When you embark on a weight loss diet, pizza doesn’t appear on that list. But what if we said you can enjoy a few slices without worrying about gaining any kilos? Yes that’s right. Thanks to the famous nutritionist Pooja Mukhija, we can now enjoy healthy and delicious sweet potato pizza at the same time. For starters, sweet potato is rich in magnesium and also keeps blood sugar levels under control. Therefore, you don’t even have to think at all! Just sit back, relax and bite into this slice of paradise.
This is what Pooja wrote in her latest Instagram post, “Healthy, delicious, and super filling pizza!”
Check mail here:
I also shared the recipe for this satisfying treat. Are you ready to find out? let’s go!
1 large sweet potato
3 tablespoons of sprouted ragi flour
Salt, mix herbs, and chili flakes to taste
2 tablespoons pizza sauce
Here’s how to make this pizza:
- Boil sweet potatoes and mash well.
2. Add the ragi flour and salt and knead into a dough.
- Divide into two parts. Lay a thin crust on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Put some mixed herbs and chili flakes on the base.
- Spread pizza sauce and add toppings of your choice. Bake at 200 ° C for 30 minutes.
- Enjoy this delicious treat on your plate!
If you don’t enjoy sweet potatoes, you can also choose to replace maida with Atta. Well, it wouldn’t be as healthy as this version, but it’s still better than other options. You can also try using cottage cheese or feta instead of mozzarella. Whatever the case, now is the time to enjoy our guilt-free pizza!