If you missed your visits to Old Delhi to indulge your favorite sorbet, don’t worry! We have the recipe, so you can try it right at home.
Although Navratri and Ramadan season has started, we cannot visit Old Delhi this time to enjoy its enduring popularity Loving sorbet. This does not mean that you cannot enjoy your favorite drink at home. Yes that’s right. You can cheer up with a cup of this refreshing summer, but with a healthy twist.
So, stop drooling and jot down the ingredients you need to make Loving sorbet.
Ingredients (for a cup)
- ½ cup small cubes of watermelon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 200 ml) milk
- 50 ml of water
- 1 tablespoon avza spirit / organic rose extract
- 1 teaspoon soaked chia seeds
- ice Cube
- Rose petals to decorate
Step 1: Take a jug and add milk, water, honey, and passionflower / organic rose extract, and mix all these ingredients well.
Step 2: Next, take a cup and add watermelon cubes and ice to it. On top of these cubes, pour the mixture you prepared.
Step 3: Now, add the soaked chia seeds and rose petals. Trust us, you’ll fall in love the moment you get your first sip!
Tip: For all of you who are lactose intolerant, don’t feel left out because you can avoid using milk for this. Loving sorbet. Just keep it water-based, and don’t forget to squeeze out the juice of one lemon for a refreshing twist.
Here’s why Loving sorbet Worth falling in love
If you see, regardless The spirit of AzzaNothing is high in calories, which is why we quantify it. So, you don’t need to worry.
Here are some additional benefits that will make you a huge fan of this summer cooler:
1. It will keep you hydrated, because it contains water and melon.
2. Because of the honey, it will keep your intestines cool. This also helps avoid acid reflux, which is common during fasting.
3. We all know how good chia seeds are for your health. Super foods help energize you, as they are full of fiber, protein, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous and zinc. While you are fasting, all of these nutrients can help you provide your body with energy to carry out daily chores.
4. Another thing that makes the sherbet cooler is the addition of rose petals. You will be shocked to learn that eating rose petals can actually have significant health benefits:
- Rose petals are filled with fiber and water, which help keep your intestines cool and prevent ulcers.
- Ayurveda says that rose petals work as a natural aphrodisiac. So here’s another advantage.
- Did you know that drinking rose petal tea can also help you manage your weight?
5. Additionally, the drink also helps you maintain the electrolyte balance in your body, which is extremely important during this season.
So, come and drink this drink today! Cheers!