Celebrity fitness trainer Yasmine Carracciwala shared this nimbu bunny recipe on Instagram, it’s as delicious as it is healthy.
Most of us stock up on soda or bottled juices to quench summer thirst, right? Well, it turns out to be a bad idea if you are trying to be healthy. Excess sugar and preservatives can have a negative effect on your fitness level, especially if you are trying to lose weight. So, stick to natural coolers this summer to keep yourself hydrated!
Celebrity trainer Yasmin Karachiwala is here with this healthy and natural Shikanji recipe!
This is what Jasmine said in her Insta post
“My secret Nimboo Pani recipe revealed! Do you need something refreshing to drink? Your favorite summer drink just got an upgrade! Check out Nimboo Pani (lemonade) with a twist! ”
So, let’s get some proper Nimbo Bunny ready
1 lemon juice
1 inch of fresh ginger
3-4 mint leaves
1 teaspoon jaggery
3/4The tenth a cup of water
1sp2 teaspoon black salt
1/4The tenth A teaspoon of cumin or jeera powder
a pinch of salt
2 to 3 ice cubes
Step 1: Put all ingredients in a blender.
Step 2: try it out.
Step 3: Pour it into a cup, using a sieve to strain it.
Here’s why nimboo pani is a must-try during the summer season
The most common problem during summer is dehydration. You sweat more than usual in the summer, which is why you need to balance your electrolyte level. Nimboo pani turned out to be the best way to do it!
Here are some of the benefits that will make you a fan of lemon juice
- Nimbu Bunny improves digestion thanks to mint leaves.
- Lemon water can play a role in relieving constipation.
- Lemon contains vitamin C, which helps in breaking down fats. Plus, the presence of pectin in lemon ensures that you do not feel very hungry.
- Nimbo Bunny is known to remove toxins from your body.
- The potassium content in lemon juice can help you maintain the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- The drink is also great for your skin due to its vitamin C content.