Celebrity fitness trainer Yasmin Karachiwala shared this nimbu panni recipe on Instagram, it’s as delicious as it is healthy.
Most of us stock up on bottled sodas or juices to quench our summer thirst, right? Well, it turns out it’s a bad idea if you’re trying to be healthy. Too much sugar and preservatives can have a negative impact on your fitness level, especially if you are trying to lose weight. So, stick to natural coolers this summer to keep yourself hydrated!
Celebrity trainer Yasmin Karachiwala is here with her healthy and natural shikanji recipe!
This is what Yasmine said in her Instagram post
My Secret Nimboo Pani Recipe Revealed! Do you need something refreshing to drink? Your favorite summer drink just got an upgrade! Check out Nimboo Pani (lemonade) with a twist! “
So, let’s prepare some proper Nimbo Builder
1 lemon juice
1 inch of fresh ginger
3-4 mint leaves
1 teaspoon jaggery
3/4The tenth a cup of water
1sp2 teaspoon black salt
1/4The tenth 1 teaspoon cumin or jeera powder
a pinch of salt
2 to 3 ice cubes
Step 1: Put all the ingredients in the blender.
Step 2: Try it out.
Step 3: Pour it into a cup, using a sieve to strain it.
Here’s why nimboo pani is a must drink during the summer season
The most common problem during the summer is dehydration. You sweat more than usual in the summer which is why you need to balance your electrolyte level. Turns out the nimboo pani is the best way to do it!
Here are some benefits that will make you a fan of lemonade
- Nimbu panni improves digestion thanks to mint leaves.
- Lemon water can play a role in relieving constipation.
- Lemon contains vitamin C, which helps in breaking down fats. In addition, the presence of pectin in lemon ensures that you do not feel hungry much.
- Nimbu Pani is known to detoxify your body.
- The potassium content in lemon juice can help you maintain the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- The drink is also great for your skin due to the vitamin C content.
So, thank you Jasmine for this shikanji recipe!