If you like a snack, but don’t want to overeat on unhealthy foods, this recipe by celebrity nutritionist Yasmine Karachiwala is just right for you!
Don’t we all like to eat the most unhealthy foods out of habit, out of habit? The answer is a big yes. But is this good for us? of course not. We say it’s a vicious cycle – your cravings overwhelm you, and then you indulge in not-so-good foods. In the end, you go on a guilt trip, and voila, the joy of enjoying food dies. But what about enjoying the perfect balance of taste and health, especially when it comes to snacks? This is possible, all thanks to the healthy recipes of nutritionist Yasmin Karachiwala.
She’s someone who makes sure her audience is treated to delicious food, but without piling on the calories. This time, Jasmine shared a recipe chatpata Sweet potatoes, trust us, are drooling!
Here’s what she wrote in the caption, “I’m craving a snack and not sure whether to overeat chips or french fries. Don’t feel guilty anymore here’s a super quick and super healthy sweet potato snack that you can enjoy without feeling guilty. “
Check it out for yourself:
So, without further ado, let’s move on to the recipe. are you excited?
This is all you need:
250 gm sweet potato
5 red kashmiri chili
1 tablespoon corianderMutton seeds
1 tablespoon cuminjira seeds
3 tablespoons soaked tamarind
1 teaspoon mustard seeds بذور
1 tablespoon of oil
5-7 curry leaves
salt to taste
Fresh coriander for garnish
1. Soak tamarind in hot water for 10 minutes.
2. In a hot skillet, add the Kashmiri red chillies, coriander seeds and cumin. Grill this for three to four minutes.
3. Add the roasted dry masala and the water-soaked tamarind in the blender to make a paste.
4. In a hot frying pan, add oil.
5. Add mustard oil to the hot oil. Once the seeds are cracked, add the curry leaves, then add the paste and salt. Cook this for two minutes.
6. Add boiled potato cubes to this mixture and mix well.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Enjoy a guilt-free snack!