If you love paratha but don’t want to put on weight, then there is nothing better than paratha tofu. They are rich in protein and low in calories, making them the perfect weight loss option.
Baratas are one of India’s most beloved foods, and with good reason. The pleasure of digging into a sumptuous stuffed paratha with a hint of white butter is unparalleled. Although everyone loves it, those who care about weight try to stay away from it as much as possible. But you can now enjoy Paratha without any guilt – yes, you heard it right.
To make paratha suitable for losing weight, make sure to fill it with fiber and protein compounds. So, instead of aloe or paneer, choose tofu, as it is nutritious and delicious.
Here’s how tofu paratha can help you manage weight:
If you want to lose weight, Tofu Parathas won’t get in the way of your goals. Tofu, or bean curd is a common ingredient in a vegan diet. It is made from soy milk, which is beneficial for weight loss. The most important advantage of soy milk is that it has low calories and sugar content. Besides, tofu contains many vitamins and minerals, and works as a good source of protein. Moreover, it contains all nine amino acids. Overall, tofu is a great option for controlling your weight.
Here’s how you can make this healthy and delicious tofu:
1. In a mixing bowl, grate 100 grams of tofu and set aside.
2. Take another bowl and add two cups of wheat flour and a teaspoon of oil.
3. Add the water gradually until it becomes a firm and hard dough.
4. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
5. Now, chop one onion, the hot green pepper, and some fresh coriander leaves. Add all of these vegetables to grated tofu and mix them well.
6. Add some salt to your taste and a little Amashur.
7. Make dough balls, roll them out, and stuff them into the tofu and vegetable mixture. Roll the almonds again.
8. Spread the ball, sprinkle it with flour, then roll it to make paratha. Likewise, repeat the process with the other balls.
9. Gently place paratha on a hot skillet over medium heat. After a minute, flip the paratha over.
10. Add some oil or ghee to give it a nice crunch. The paratha is ready when it looks golden on both sides.
Remove and serve paratha.
Here are some other health benefits of tofu:
- Tofu might lower bad cholesterol, which means it reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.
- It can also reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure.
- It helps control blood sugar levels in those with type 2 diabetes.
- Tofu is rich in protein, nutrients, minerals and antioxidants, which help improve the functioning of the immune system.
- It can boost the health of your skin by slowing down the aging process.
- Because tofu is full of calcium and contains a good amount of magnesium, it is a good idea to make your bones strong.
So ladies, no more avoiding paratha to manage your weight. All You Really Need is Tofu!