Celebrity dietitian Pooja Mikheja shared a guilt-free cupcake recipe in her latest Instagram post, and we can’t wait to try it out!
Healthy eating never has to be boring, and celebrity dietitian Pooja Mikhija makes us believe it every time. Her Instagram is full of helpful advice, both in terms of nutrition and fitness, and we love that about her. And did we tell you that her recipes are the best! This is because they always strike the perfect balance between health and taste.
This time around, she’s shared her guilt-free muffin recipe, and trust us, we’re sold out. Not only does it look delicious, it’s healthy as well. This means that you don’t have to worry at all before digging in.
Are you ready to eat these cupcakes every day? No kidding, that’s exactly what Pooja said. “Cakes you will be happy to feed your children and yourself daily,” she wrote in her Instagram caption.
Are you ready to learn the recipe? let’s go
First of all, let’s tell you that this recipe is vegan, gluten-free, has no added sugar and is full of antioxidants and good fats. Sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it?
Ingredients (6 cupcakes):
1 cup oats
1 tablespoon peanut butter powder
Half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder
400 gm coconut yogurt
Half a teaspoon of organic stevia
Fruits of choice
Here’s how to make these cupcakes:
1. In a bowl, take rolled oats, add chocolate peanut butter powder, mashed dates, and cinnamon. Add some water and mix well.
2. Put a cupcake base and pat it tightly
Also Read: You Need To Try This Delicious And Low Calorie Mango Cheesecake Recipe From Pooja Makhija
3. In another bowl, take coconut yogurt with a pinch of organic stevia leaf powder.
4. Fill yoghurt on the base, and add the fruit of your choice
5. You can use seasonal peaches and cherries with pumpkin seeds.
6. Freeze for 2-3 hours.
Enjoy without any guilt!