If you find yourself craving a delicious sundae on a hot summer day, follow celebrity fitness trainer Jasmine Carracciwala, who recently took to Instagram to share her favorite recipe based on mango and dark chocolate.
The season for mangoes has arrived, and as one of the most popular fruits in the world, they are both delicious and nutritious. If you want a mango dessert, don’t look any further because we offer you a recipe that combines mango and dark chocolate, which guarantees the satisfaction of the taste buds and the soul alike.
To beat the summer heat and satisfy your sweet tooth, Bollywood Fitness Trainer Jasmine Karachiwala shared it Favorite recipe containing mango lollipop dipped in dark chocolate. She recently took to Instagram to share the recipe with her followers and after looking at it, we can safely say that it’s easy to make straight from your home, so grab a popsicle template and try making your own:
You will need four simple ingredients:
- 1 mango
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (you can use any yogurt of your choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon orange zest
- Melted dark chocolate
Here’s how to make your own popsicle:
Step 1: Start by washing the mango in cold water and leave it to dry, then peel the outer layer, then chop[ing it into thin slices.
Step 2: Next, put the mango slices into a blender and yogurt and orange zest to it. Blend the ingredients until a smooth and creamy texture appears.
Step 3: Now, pour the thick blend into the popsicle mold and add the popsicle sticks to the mold.
Step 4: Freeze the popsicles for at least 6-7 hours or overnight and keep a check on them to ensure that they are ready for the next step.
Step 5: As the next step, melt dark chocolate and dip the frozen mango popsicles into the melted chocolate.
Step 6: Let the popsicles freeze for another half hour and then you are ready to serve and enjoy them!
Yasmin advised here that ‘if you’re not a chocolate person, you can have just the mango popsicle’.
Here’s why you should definitely try this mango popsicle:
- Mango is low in calories yet high in nutrients. It is loaded with vitamin C which aids immunity, iron absorption and growth and repair of tissues and muscles.
- Mangoes are high in antioxidants thereby reducing the risk of heart diseases. This fruit is also beneficial for skin and hair and can combat wrinkles.
- It contains a group of digestive enzymes called amylase which helps ease digestion.
- Dark chocolates, on the other hand, are loaded with antioxidants and support in lowering inflammation, “bad” LDL cholesterol levels and blood pressure. This nutritious and delicious treat is also helpful in reducing the risk factors for heart disease.
So, beat the heat with this cool and refreshing mango popsicle and enjoy this easy-to-make recipe from the comfort of your home!